Saturday, January 31, 2009

TOP 10 REASONS WHY I AM A COUNTRY GIRL

1. I had my husband buy my anniversary present at the Tractor Supply Store-A Wrangler Blue Jean Purse.
2. I have to take my pocket knife out of my purse before entering the coliseum, (and mine is better than Richard's).
3. The handle on my toilet is broken so I took the top off and just use the chain to flush.
4. I LOVE my Pookie in Wranglers and boots!
5. I know way too much about bulls, cows, and the AI process. (You really don't want to ask)
6. My favorite jeans are Wranglers and Cruel Girl and yes they come up to my belly button.
7. I feel sorry for the bull when the rider makes the 8 seconds.
8. I go to the Tractor Supply store once a week. OK, I love the Tractor Supply store.
9. I got my first gun in the third grade-a shot gun. What other kind do you need?
10.I have a picture of my favorite bull we own on my frig., right beside my child. (He is also the meanest and his name is Mississippi! AARRGG)
Here's an extra one---I have a "boot basket" beside my back door instead of a "shoe basket".

1 comment:

  1. This is Krysta....that was hilarious this PAGE is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete