Thursday, January 22, 2009

WHERE'S THE PAPER

At the end of my previous blog I promised to write about something weird next time. I don't know if this is particularly weird more than it is confusing.
I went to Wal-Mart today for my two week grocery shopping. Yes, I am one of those OCD people who make out a meal list, blah, blah, blah. It saves time and money. GO DAVE RAMSEY! (Sorry, I got lost again!)
ANYWAY-When I first entered the store of course I had to head straight to the restroom. It is a ritual with us females to have to go to the restroom as soon as we enter Wal-Mart. It makes no difference if we go right before we leave our house. We still have to go upon entering. I don't even think it would make a difference if we went out in the parking lot! (NO, I have never done that!!!! Or at least not since I was at "The Slab". Don't ask!)
ANYWAY-AGAIN--I went to the restroom and found something odd. The large toilet paper holders were ALL empty. So I think, no problem because I know that halfway through my grocery list I will be at the back of the store where the other restrooms are located. (Yes, I write my list according to how the store is laid out. I told you I was OCD!)
ANYWAY-AGAIN--AGAIN---I finally made it halfway through my list and reached the other set of restrooms. I go in and what do I find? NO TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!! WHAT? At this point I am about to die! I could have done what any true southern girl who lived in the back woods would do. I could have gone and (ask the men and children to leave the computer), drip dry. But I decided to hold it instead.
So I go out AGAIN and start on the other half of my list. And guess what was next on the list---TOILET PAPER!!!! What in the world! I'm thinking, I am in Wal-Mart which carries 200 varieties of toilet paper. You can buy 1 ply, 2 ply, or 3 ply. They come with all kinds of cool patters like lines and flowers. You can even get them in double, triple, or mega rolls!
So believe me girls, and boys, I know exactly what I will do next time I go to the first restroom and find no toilet paper. I will start shopping at the opposite end of the store first!

3 comments:

  1. That is SOOO FUNNY!! Both our K-ville Wal-Marts out of TP!!! Sorry about that for you, but it's pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound read "both our K-ville Wal-marts potty's our of TP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hilarious. I hope you got yourself a roll of TP out of the one you were about to purchase so you didn't bust up in the Wally World!

    PS...I totally remember y'all talking about the slab. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete