Monday, March 9, 2009

CRUISE CONTROL

OK, I will warn you that this entry will be a whining and complaining entry.
There are lots of things that irk me when driving. One of those things is Cruise Control. I'm not irked by using cruise control, I am irked when people don't use cruise control.
Yesterday I drove home Virginia and there was this van going in front of me sometimes, and behind me sometimes. It is so annoying to be set on a certain speed, (yes I was only 9 mph over the limit!), and then have someone get in front of you to slow you down. Now I'm not talking about a one time thing. I'm talking about the whole way down HWY 29!
Not only that, but the passenger had her feet on the dashboard. Yuck! So every time I looked in my mirror all I saw were feet!
After a few miles I then began to get paranoid because I never actually saw the driver. Maybe they were following me! Maybe they were just trying to see if I was all alone every time they would ride beside me! Maybe they were a group of cannibals and the feet were actually detached from legs like trophies and were sitting on the dashboard! Maybe------------maybe I will never eat so much again that I start getting paranoid driving home. But those pork ribs were so good! Oh no, am I sure they were PORK RIBS?!
I think I need some coffee! (or maybe TUMS)

1 comment:

  1. Sister, you crack me up!! You are the only person I know that would worry about feet on the dash being some kinda connection to cannibals!! SO FUNNY! You think too much! RELAX - LOVE you!!

    ReplyDelete