Saturday, February 28, 2009

A SUCSESSFUL WEEKEND FOR A COWBOY'S WIFE

First, did I spell that right?
OK, here we go!
1. I sang the National Anthem 2 times on a cat walk 20-30 ft in the air without falling.
2. I sang the National Anthem 3 times without messing up the words.
3. When I sang I made sure to sing it like it was written! Cowboys, and cowgirls, are very traditional.
4. I met a man in the crowd who's son and daughter-in-law also owned a bull stock company and schmoozed.
5. When I met the man above, I acted like I knew what I was talking about when we talked "bull" and he believed me!
6. I wore my East Coast Cattle Co. shirt with my name on it.
7. I wore it proudly!
8. At the Sunday event I yelled for our bull calf Mad Max when he did good in the competition. He one 3rd place!
9. I was only a little embarrassed by #8 since we were in a huge echoing indoor arena with pretty much complete quiet since there were only about 30 spectators and no announcer or music.
10. I also proudly clapped and yelled for our big bull, respectfully named Mississippi, when he bucked his guy off!
10. I agreed that we got robbed on Mississippi's score:(

No comments:

Post a Comment